Sports Event Management in Singapore
At EduSportSingapore, we provide the best sports event management Singapore has to offer. Our services include management for both schools and corporate organisations. On top of having professionally certified MOE game instructors and coaches, our activities are designed to give you peace of mind so that you can focus on the activities and let us worry about safety and other administrative matters.
Over the last few years, EduSportSingapore has run over 300 successful sporting events all over Singapore, and we are well known for our sports event management capabilities.
We provide a wide range of sports activities that include virtual activities, activities that promote fitness, and team games. We also organize sports events for schools and corporate organizations, and our most popular events can be found here.
every SPORTS event PACKAGE WILL INCLUDE the following services:
Event Organization & Management
First-Aid Certified Trainers & Facilitators
Equipments & Materials
Basic Event Photography
(Select From 3 Designs)
SPORTS EVENT Safety
Another reason for why we are the best sports event management Singapore has to offer is because safety is our number one priority in all of our activities. So far, we have a perfect safety record for all our activities organised! All of our trainers and instructors are expertly trained in First Aid, CPR and AED usage. We are prepared for any kind of scenario that could happen on and off the court. We will do everything in our ability to prevent accidents from happening, so worry not and play hard!
Edusportsingapore safety management measures
For any sports events organised, it is important to have a set of safety protocols and measurements in place. At EduSportSingapore, we bring our years of experience to the table to ensure a safe and fun environment.
On top of our own proprietary anti-covid measures to give teachers and organizations the peace of mind to engage us to conduct activities, we also adhere strictly to the following safety management measures:
- Safety Management Officer – A staff will be appointed to handle all queries regarding safety measures/compliances related to Covid-19 Control Order
Contact details of Safety Management Officer:
Name: Chong Rei Yin
Contact number: 65917887
- Safety Checklist – Participants will need to complete a safety checklist for each activity. The checklist will include: Venue, Safe distancing and Personal hygiene. All instructors will be required to submit the Safety Checklist after completion of the programme.
- Venue – The venue should be large enough to accommodate physical movements of the activities (Venue should allow participants to be spaced at least 2m apart from one another, this will prevent participants from knocking others or obstacles around them and injuring themselves)
- Ventilation – For indoor activities, participants will be reminded to ensure the location(s) is well-ventilated (Environment should be well-ventilated i.e Participants should be able to breathe smoothly during physical activities)
- SafeEntry – For outdoor activities (venues outside of you own household), participants will need to check-in/out via SafeEntry. For these activities, instructors have to record their venue on the safety checklist for contact-tracing purposes
- Group activities are limited to no more than 8 participants
- Physical distancing – All participants will be at least 2m (2 arm’s length) away from one another during the activities
- Contact sports – There should be no physical contact will be required during the activities
- Contact sports and other sports that may involve close bodily proximity (e.g. badminton doubles) – For activities that require close body proximity, rules should be modified to avoid extensive body contact
- Crowd Control – All groups are to operate independently and there will be no inter-group mixing
- Masks – Masks should be worn as a default – For indoor activities, there will be no requirement for participants to wear a mask
- All participants will be required to wear a mask during outdoor activities. They will also be reminded to maintain clean hygiene before and after all activities. (Participants will be required to wash their hands before and after all activities)
- Implement Temperature Screening – All participants must conduct temperature screening before and after the activities (Participants will be required to record their temperature. In the event where any participant(s) records a temperature of above 37.5 degree Celsius, they are to stop all activities and seek medical attention) (*This is subjected to school/organisation’s protocol)
- Equipment – There should be minimal sharing of equipment. (In the event where equipment sharing is required, participants will be required to wipe down the equipment and sanitise their hands after use)
- Health – Participants who feel unwell or uncomfortable at any time during an activity, they are to stop the activity and seek medical attention